- Wishing for the company of my husband (because I don't like being alone)
- Covered in paints and mediums (which was so fun)
- Inspired today (from being surrounded by all the fun supplies and people)
- Tired now that the adrenaline is leaving (self explanatory)
- Wondering is the girls are missing me at all (since dad is so much more fun)
- Thinking I may call it an early night (see adrenaline rush above)
- Excited for tomorrow's art (and I can say that the next day was even better!!!)
- Hoping to come home re-energized with ideas (which I did, yay!)
For this page I dug through random kits I had for all the pieces and then threw in some stuff I had laying around. I really enjoy making a page this way.
Have a great rest of your Thursday! Thanks for stopping by!