Monday, February 25, 2013

go, Go, GO, GO!!!

My girl goes.  Fast.  All.Day.Long.  Seriously.  She is awesome and fun and smart and happy and wonderful.  But she does not stop.  Even at six, she is still a mile a minute.  I took her out for some chasing the sunrise pictures and I most got pics of her dancing like she was straight out of Staying Alive or running.  I am sure I will be so glad I have these real life personality pics later on.  Well, I am glad I have them now.

Well, I used four running shots for an Evalicious page.  Who needs patterned paper when you have tags and stamps and badges!!

Here is my page.





I had a lot of questions about the lines I did on my last Evalicious page, so that is my tutorial for the Evalicious blog today! 

Here is the video...


Thanks for watching and thanks for stopping by!  I hope your Monday was awesome!

10 comments:

  1. awesome Video.....I'll have to try that sometime.....I really love your lo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful video! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love how you did the stripes on the background. Thanks for the tutorial. Love your LO and those flairs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING !! Thank you very much

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for making the video! it's really interesting to see you in the process - and some of your secrets also=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! As it happens I placed my very first order with Evalicious last week; can't wait to get my goodies and have a play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the photos are beautiful and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Corrie, I just love the series of shots you have used of your daughter. Watched your little video and learnt a new trick to get 'messy'... think I might just leave that up to the experts :)
    Love your page, but then I always love your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing the video Corrie. This is such an easy technique that makes a huge impact. Your page is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete