Saturday, February 23, 2013

It's been a long time...

I have always loved a sketch challenge.  Using a sketch was always so fun and easy.  A perfect place to jump into a page.  Sometimes my page would look a lot like the sketch and other times, not hardly at all.  But all that was ok.  It was just fun to work within a frame.

Anyway, Color Conspiracy has a monthly sketch challenge and this month I was able to play along!

Here is the sketch...


And here is my interpretation of it...


I turned it and went from there.

And there are new releases coming form Color Conspiracy soon!!  I heard it was March 6th!!!  I have seen the sneaks and they look fabulous.

Well, I hope you all decide to play along with the sketch.  I'd love to see your pages.

Have a great weekend!!  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. such a cool page! I love all of the heart confetti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the artsy feel of this page with the great b&w photos and splashes of color. Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is gorgeous!! I love your take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unique take on the sketch...love the way it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style. This is a beatiful layout! Truly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete