Friday, March 1, 2013

March Gallery at Two Peas!!


It is time for the March gallery over at Two Peas in a Bucket!  This month we are all about using shapes and the projects are amazing!

What shape did I use??  Arrows!  Here is the project I created this month for the Garden.


(Y'all, my head is totally at the beach right now.  This cold weather is for the birds!!)

Anyway, you can see the details and the supplies I used over at Two Peas.  And they the other Garden Girls projects are in there too!

Oh, and my winner of Wilna's class...  Randomly chosen...  was raeraesma!!  Yay!  You go girl!

Have a great Friday everyone and a fabulous weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. such a neat layout! Your pictures really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you so much! I'm so excited to be a part of this!!! I can't wait. Thank you so much for always inspiring me, and being to sweet for picking me. Take care.
    Kim Thomas (raeraesma) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corrie, another gorgeous project. I love your use of all the little snapshots and the hint of misting coming through from the background. Yellow fingers again??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the offset white background on the pattern paper and I am really digging the small photos in a row. Pinning this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ciao, abbiamo votato la tua pagina per uno scraplift ;)
    https://www.facebook.com/events/159402997580533/161222420731924/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity

    ReplyDelete
  6. ciao, abbiamo votato la tua pagina per uno scraplift "di gruppo" https://www.facebook.com/events/159402997580533/161222420731924/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity

    ReplyDelete