So, if you follow this monthly page, you will see that I have skipped July. No worries, it will be here soon. It is done, just yet be be revealed. So for now we will just move on the August. This was the day before my youngest went back to school. There was a ton of buzzing with excitement in the house. It was a good, good day.
1. Excited for a new school year. Oh yes, they all were excited. Me too.
2. Knowing that I care too much about what others think instead of just being me. (Don't we all have this problem at times?)
3. Melting in the humidity. Wow, it was bad here. The air was so thick it was hard to breathe!
4. Really close to my weight loss goal. (Actually, was only a 1/2 a pound away on this day, but once I hit that I decided I needed just a few more to actually be a definitely size and not between two. More on this to come.)
5. Staying the course. This is really personal, and I do not want to go into details, but I am keeping it up and forging forward!
6. Reading Love Does and taking it to heart. Incredible book.
7. Planning a special Christmas. I'd tell you all about it but in the off chance that one of my girls reads this blog post, I don't want them to know. Hee hee.
8. Thrilled that the laundry is all done. At the same time! The bad part about this is that my washing machine is dead but because it is dead is the reason that all the laundry is done. Yay for the laundromat!
This page was created with all things American Crafts.
I am so excited to be caught up with this page! I am thinking next month there may be a game with this and a prize and make it a little more fun for all of us. Yes? No? Maybe a little "who wants to play along"?
Have a great rest of your Wednesday all! Thanks for stopping by.